Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Great Health Related Articles

Here is a great list of Health Related Articles. I tried to seek current health articles that were on blogs. I don't see how you could go wrong with any one of these health related articles.

How to purchase a vitamin
Kristen Johnston Weight Loss
Sprinkle Diet
A Silent Killer Lurks In Your Diet
Holiday Heart Attack Exposes Insurance Needs
Synsepalum Dulcificum A Miracle Fruit For Diabetics?
My Ultimate Tea Diet
The Coital Alignment Technique - AKA CAT And Progene
Polypropylene String Technique

We will be doing more article lists in the future. I hope you enjoyed these great health related articles.


lissie said...

Thanks for the link! Its good to see someone collecting some of the better health articles out there LOL!

MrPAL said...

Yea, I know....now if I could make money from goofing around on the net.....